“cintamu, yang ku rasa walau tak terucap.. semakin dalam..
cintamu, telah terukir di batas cintaku.. selamanya
tak pernah ku mencuba.. lepaskan cintamu walau sesaat
sejujurnya diriku terlalu sayang padamu..
ku ingin selalu dalam cintamu..
dan tiada yang kan memisahkan.. selamanya
cintamu yang terlintas, terbisas matamu.. selama ini
adakah di hatimu.. terselit satu harapan untukku
tuk berjanji selamanya kan selalu milikku
satu cinta ..
tak pernah ku mencuba..lepaskan cintamu walau sesaat..
sejujurnya diriku terlalu sayang padamu..”
-dygta-
I write here today to tell you how wonderful it feels like to be in love, wanted, needed and whole. I write here today to tell you all that I am lucky, and that I shall not moan about the unfortunate things I have had to go through. I have been given a gift that not everyone gets, and that is the gift of LIFE. At this age, I have gone through so many ups and downs enough to make me regret, happy, sad and thankful. These 20 years has taught me how to be a human being; nothing perfect, just human.
Some people wait a lifetime to find someone to love, and some are still searching. I have found people whom I THOUGHT I was very much in love with, and also people whom I really truly loved before, and not a second of it did I regret; not because it all ended the way I thought it would, but simply for the fact that not many people have been blessed with the gift of being loved, let alone the ability to love another. But God has been kind to me; kind enough to let me taste the sweetness of sharing, caring and being needed and most importantly LOVED. What more could a girl ask for?
Yes, no doubt to some people, I am insignificant. I am nothing important enough for them to care about, perhaps they think that I am not worth their attention. But I think I shouldn’t care, because to know that I mean something to others is enough.
From today onwards, the elimination process will begin. If you think I am not worthy of your thought, so be it. You are just as insignificant. So be it, this is the path you chose, and from now on, we will go the way you chose.
and to the people out there reading, and loving me for me..
p.s I love you.. especially to Pear here right beside me inspiring me to write this entry.. muahs! Pear is bad. She doesn’t like him, she likes his EVO. Sheeshh.. but you love him more I suppose la ha? Hakahakkk .. notty girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment