I know I’m not supposed to let it get to me.
I know it’s wrong for me to feel angry.
But can I really help it?
Everything I say and do right now seem so WRONG.
Perhaps I would never figure out the right things to say.
Argh. Depression 100% motivation 0%
Blardy human. I hate it when I feel like this.
I hate it when feelings are involved.
Argh- again.
Argh again and again.
Again and again and AGAIN.
I know perhaps you like to see me affected like this.
Perhaps this was part of your plan.
FYI, I wasn’t comparing; I was merely stating a fact of truth.
It’s not that I said it’s a bad thing.
What if it’s a good thing that you’re so much like him?
Who knows? Right? You might never know though.
Coz you might never open this page AGAIN.
I don’t know why I’m letting this get to me.
What the hell is wrong with us.
If it makes you all that happy not to talk to me,
then i don't know what else i'm supposed to do
besides backing off.
No comments:
Post a Comment