What's the story behind your name?
I have no idea. Was supposed to be Sofia Rose, hakhak.. but they decided on Hanisah, then took away the H at the end just to make me different.
What do you like doing when you're sad?
I eat ice cream, I talk crap, I blog, then I cry myself to sleep.
What do you want to name your future child/children?
ireennadya
What makes you nervous?
exams, and first dates
What makes you cry?
boys, mom, babah and songs
Longest trip you've taken?
Japan- it was for a month. Student exhange maa~~
Your wish when you last blew your birthday candles?
if I told you, it wudn’t come true
Do you follow fashion trends?
nope. Don’t know don’t really care
Have you ever ran away?
attempts in the head, yes. But to no avail, I never really suceeded.
Have you ever intentionally ignored someone?
yes, I’m pretty good at it if I’m bloody fed up
For how long?
Very long. I’m not the kind who gets angry easily. I’m pretty much easy to please. But one thing for sure, you don’t wana see me mad. When I’m mad, I am.
Have you ever went on a romantic date?
sunset at KLIA, yupyup. Those were the good old days
When was the last time you received a love letter?
very recently
When was the last time you wrote a love letter?
sadly, haven’t been writing any.
If you could spend a whole week anywhere you want,where would you go?
sorry, DoNad, but I love London too, you know? hehe
What do you think of your past?
my past has been everything anyone could think of under the sun. I care a lot about my past, because it made me the me I am today. But the past shall always remain things we could never undo, and some things we can’t erase no matter how hard we try. I hope you can comprehend.
How did you spend yesterday?
lazing around at home, trying to read MLS, then, played at the stream near my house.
What time did you go to bed last night?
12.30 a.m.
Who was the last person who said good night to you last night?
akeem
What time did you wake up this morning?
erm.. I woke up many times. Finally it was 9.15 a.m.
Do you know what woke you up?
stupid alarm
Who was the first person you saw this morning?
sagui
What did you have for breakfast?
toast and neslo
What was the first song you listened to today?
I listened to mungkin nanti also, DoNad!
What did you have for dinner last night?
rice and fishy
Did you go anywhere today?
shop to buy roti and teman yaya gi bsn
Did you make/receive any phone calls today?
I made a phone call to mummy. Mengadu. hakhak
What did you wish for when you woke up this morning?
that I didn’t take up law
What is ur plan right now?
to not be so addicted to the net
Are you thinking about someone? Who?
yes. Secret. you don't wana know.
stole this from DoNad, trying not to be so bored, hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment