Wednesday, March 16, 2005

mungkin nanti..

Mungkin nanti.. those were some of the last words I said to you. And by God, I meant them. I told you never to say never, and I have learnt to do the same. As I said before, I never thought I would ever feel this way again, but if it’s for the best, I need not say more. You helped me find my heart again. And in some ways, I guess you found yours too. I don’t have many words to say to you. Perhaps I’ve said enough already. I’m glad we ended it peacefully, I’m glad we talked it through. I’m glad you told me you would go.. though someday, somehow, I think we would meet again, and that we would talk again. And perhaps then your favourite question would be answered. Mungkin nanti, mungkin nanti..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heavy stuff lately..."when the morning comes and the sun begins to shine..." chill,dear.God has a BIGGER plan for u.when in doubt, eat doughNutsss...:) -donad-

Haneesa said...

thank you dear! i know we havent had the chance to talk much lately with the finals and all. but i sure will fill you in later k. loads to tell, tho so little time...