It’s been a while, yes.. I’ve been busy, sick and god knows what else. For the past 2 weeks or so I’ve been extremely occupied; classes 7 days a week, tests, day in day out, last minute folios, late night phone calls, early morning classes; you name it; anything under the sun besides a life. But everything’s cool now. I’ve a week to exams, and I have no idea what I’m doing here, when I very well know the first paper is one, which is bound to kill me, no doubt.
I’m listening to mungkin nanti. Seems like everyone’s got it pasted in his or her blog. It’s a great song, one that can definitely make me cry if I listen to it long enough.. I don’t know what to write really. I think the pictures will say all that I need to say..
"Dan mungkin bila nanti kita kan bertemu lagi
Satu pintaku jangan kau coba tanyakan kembali
Rasa yang ku tinggal mati
Seperti hari kemarin saat semua disini"
No comments:
Post a Comment