I see beyond what others see in you; or at least I think I do. Your silence, and tough exterior, all of those; speak volumes of sadness and loneliness that perhaps only you can feel. I feel for you though I think you might never know that this is you I’m referring to.
Yes, I am pretty sure you have know idea that this is you.
Those eyes, I have looked into them numerous times and I find denial in them. I see that you’re trying to hide a million things, but your eyes won’t ever lie. They have told me many things that you, I’m sure have intended to keep to yourself. Sometimes I wonder why you inflict such misery upon yourself, though I very well know that it’s none of my business.
Sometimes I feel like hugging you, just to show you how much you can rely on me if you need someone to talk to, but I know that’s just plain silly, because you wouldn’t want that. I wonder how I can help you, though again I very well know your life is really none of my concern..
If you ever do figure out that this is you that I’m referring to, I’d just like you to know that the heart can’t always take extra workouts. Sometimes we need to let it cool down for a while. Perhaps you do let your heart out, perhaps I’m the one who doesn’t know. But if you need me, I’ll be there. Cry all you want because I won’t laugh at you. It’s only normal to feel.. and aren’t we all human after all.. take the greatest care.. to the one person that I know who has trouble expressing your heart..
new pics ppl; www.picturesyeay.blogspot.com
as always, have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment