Friday, February 11, 2005

si blanko

It’s really tough to write when life’s too happy? Ever realized that? Sure does apply to me. My life’s been great for the past few weeks, or even months, I think. That explains the lack of entries in my blog lately. Only right now, I’m suffering acute PMS. I’m PMS-ing like crazy, and I don’t know why. I’m actually feeling pretty rotten right now, because for the past few days I’ve thought badly about my mom, when all she tried to be was helpful, and I’ve been locking myself in the room for more hours than I actually wish to, when my bro’s at home. I don’t know why, and it’s not that I don’t try. This is bad; this is horrible. I don’t like it when I feel rotten like this.

I’ll be having a tough and busy week next week when I get back to campus. 2 tests on 2 consecutive days, one of which is a killer subject. I’m gona be helping out with the Career And Industrial Relations Expo for the whole week perhaps, so more time wasted on that. I just can’t seem to grasp the reason why I feel so unmotivated to study. Is this not my field, to start of with? Is it suddenly what I’m not really passionate about? I really have no answers to my questions and it’s making me nuts. Am I the only person who feels like this semester is less motivating than the past? Is it the subjects I’m learning, or the lecturers? Or is it plainly me with the trouble? Again, I really don’t know.

The past few days, I’ve been a lil bit bengong, so if you message me and I don’t reply, it’s not u who is the problem, it’s me. And even if you call thousands of times, I might not pick up, because I just don’t feel like to talking to anyone. I am right now my only best friend. I shouldn’t be feeling like this. I’ve got a party on Saturday, and I’ve got loads to think of, loads more to buy, loads more to plan. I just hope things go well, and I hope I can smile sincerely by this Saturday. My bro told me I have a plastic smile. Can’t help it, really. I went to the school that thought me to be brave enough to smile even when it hurts the most, what do you expect? I really don’t know what else to write. I’m idea-less, and pretty much blank. And one more thing, I think men are all the same; enough is said. Good night ppl.

btw happy, notty ppl- new pics at www.picturesyeay.blogspot.com

No comments: