Wednesday, February 16, 2005

SiNgLeton-ViLLe

Today I celebrate exactly 6 months in Singleton-Ville. Life’s been alright, and I’m doing pretty fine. To remember what it was 6 months ago would be breaking my own heart, so I shall not dwell deeper into the matter. The way time flies amazes me; feels like only yesterday, when we’ve all actually ventured into a new year. There are some things in life that we will never have answers to, and to keep on pondering would be a waste of time. Some things in life are just meant to be the way they are no matter how you much you feel that it should be otherwise. Though it’s not alright, it’s okay and in time to come, it will be alright. To my dear sister and friend, I’m proud that you are able to smile, and act like nothing has happened. Singleton-Ville is not that bad, you know, haha. I cried with you because I felt for you, and will always feel the pain you feel. It’s going to take some time but it sure will heal. I’m living proof that patience pays off. Many other people are living proof as well. Take time to wonder, but not too long, because in the end, it’s you that matters most. Trust me, it will go away, slowly, but it will. This entry is not meant to be sappy. I just happen to be a little bit off today that my mood to write has gone.

That day.. that day I finally met him. It’s been more than a year since he left, and that meeting was short for the amount of time we’ve been apart. I don’t know how to describe it, but it wasn’t as emotional as I thought it would be. There are some things that only the heart should know, and others unrevealed. It was enough; enough to make me see the truth, enough to conclude my ultimate love story, which not all of you have been given the opportunity of reading. I have forgiven, and I’m letting him grow. There are many more things that I wonder about now than before, but none of them am I looking the answers to. There are still many things that I want to say, but perhaps never be given the chance to. It’s still alright, and it’s okay. I’m happy the way I am, and when the right time comes, I will give my heart away to the one person who deserves it.

If you believe in serendipities, you will stand where you are and wait for it to come. It will come. Some of the sweetest things that can happen to us start with a fortunate accident. Trust me, you and me could be a fortunate accident.

By the way, Kchik ponteng class!!! She’s right beside me sending free sms’s to people, haha. You crazy budak!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks kak..u know perhaps ive had enuf training that im able to wake up today and go to class and guess what..im smiling all the way..but deep down i should let you ppl know that im truly deeply hurt..im hurt...never know when im gona heal...

nnn said...

i want to be a living proof too!! am i qualified??hehe...

Haneesa said...

you are one of those i was referring to, my dear! you sure are living proof! love yah!