
=) its great to not have anything in your mouth all the time
This is the 1000th attempt of writing an early morning blog; I have to write something, I want to write something. Today is the 12th of February 2005; it is a new day, a new year, a new beginning, a new heart, the turning of a new leave, and most importantly; a new ME. Today I leave my teenage years behind; finally having to face adulthood. Thank you God for giving me this opportunity to live, and to feel the sweetness of sharing my life with other beautiful people in this world. I could not ask for more. Thank you mama for bearing with me for this past 20 years; I know it was never easy to raise me, and thank you for never abandoning me even when I was really tough to deal with. I really don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have my mama around; she was the one who lovingly brought me up, and I will always be thankful. Thank you babah, for all those words of wisdom of yours, which never fails to make me ponder about life. Thank you for disciplining me, and turning me into the person I am now. Thank you for the allowances you give me though I sometimes think I don’t deserve it =). Thank you so much for being open-minded enough to bravely face the reality of me being closer to mama emotionally. It doesn’t mean I love you any less, and I hope that someday you would know of this. To abang, dear. We go a long way back together. Those years when I blatantly abused you by pulling patches of hair from your head, and threw my school shoes at you because I didn’t like you; I’m sorry, I really don’t know what I was doing. And for the wisdom that you have for a person of you age, I really am proud that you’re my bro, and hope that we would be able to talk to each other openly about our thoughts for many, many years to come. To adik, my dear sister, yes, I know I hardly talk to you, because of the age gap, obviously, but I know that someday we too will be good friends. I hope that all those gifts and lollipops I bring back from OU are enough to compensate for the time I don’t spend with you. I really enjoy those driving arounds with you especially on Saturdays because to me, for a girl of your age, you have a lot of depth in you; you are special and always will be. To all the other special people who have made a difference in my life; I thank you all. I don’t know what I’ll do without all of you. Thank you for bearing with me especially when times were extremely trying. To my dearest FiGhTerS 9802, I’m glad to know that I will always, and always have sisters to turn to when I’m alone in the dark. To The Royal Family; you guys are the best! I’m glad we get along well though we’re all actually of different personalities. Thank you for being around and accepting me just the way I am. I share numerous memories with these special people and I hope in times to come, nothing would come between the bond we have with each other and the friendship we have built. To Kchik, thank you for being my other half. You are by far the person whom I have the strongest connection with, and I hope that we would never have to go through what we had to when we were back in school. Thank you so much for sticking with me though I can sometimes be extremely crazy. I hope that someday both of us would find the peace we are craving for, and may both of us make a difference in many more lives. To my first love, there was something in you that nobody had, and though things didn’t go the way we wanted it to, I don’t regret, and never will for the things that we’ve been through together. Perhaps you never knew and perhaps you never will. Perhaps we both never will understand. To me, you were never a mistake, and I’m glad I learnt how it feels like to truly care for someone. And to all the beautiful people out there whom I have yet to mention, I thank you so much for being apart of me, for making me laugh and smile endlessly. I thank you all for the birthday msgs and phonecalls. May all of us have a blessed year ahead. May God bless us all, today and always.
2 comments:
happy birthday kakak! luv u always, and yah, not to forget, happy valentine's day! -lynn tiar-
home equity loans orange county california
Post a Comment