Thursday, November 25, 2004

oh hectic day

Today has been a hectic day, from daylight to moonlight. I slept at 2.30 this morning, because I couldn’t sleep, and woke up at 6.30, feeling so damn drowsy. Argh, registration day. I’ve been through it a few times to know that it would turn out to be a crazy merry-go round, and it was crazily stupid, with all the different ideologies, and the stupid stairs in Uni. There are so many steps! *kalah Batu Caves*, seriously! Well, anyhow, it was great to see my mummy Faizah again, and Ady, and Nadea, even. It’s been quite some time since I last saw her. It was great to see everybody after about a month of holidays.

I registered into a new college, which Nadea hates me for, haha. And for the first time in the entire 2 years of registering in colleges, this time, I must say is the best and this is no joke at all. At first, I thought of registering in Mawar but I went to check Delima out first, since that was what Farid applied for me. For the whole of last semester, it had gone through a series of transformations, and now the toilets and rooms are better. The only problem is that the toilets don’t have mirrors, and the fact that I’m so vain makes this a big problem for me. But well, about the best college registration, ever. The principal of the college is so friendly, she was talking to me as if she were my mom. Even the ‘makcik kunci’ is nice. I think I’m going to like this new place, but I just hope that my roommate is as nice as she looks, because sometimes, looks can really be deceiving.

I hate it when I have to choose between 2 things; something I would really like to do, and something that I would do only to not hurt feelings of another. There will be 2 open houses tomorrow; Aji’s and Timmc’s, which I would love to go to. Unfortunate for me, I would just have to miss both of them since I have to help my auntie out with some book she’s publishing. Well, okay, she’s paying me for the work I’ll be doing, but still?! I really want to meet my friends. It’s been a really, really long time since I last saw them.. well at least most of them. Perhaps I’ll just go to Pear’s place. perhaps I’ll meet most of them there.

Cinta sejati by elemen is on air right now. This song holds the dearest memories I could ever possibly have, haha, and I love this song. Hey, I’m supposed to be packing my stuff right now, coz I’m going to Shah Alam again tomorrow, but I am so pemalas, I don’t even want to look at my bag. But I really must get going, I’m sleepy.. for once, I really am! Good nite world!

No comments: