I just got back from Rasta, we just had our buka there. I really don’t know what kind of “chi” my bro’s got, but it sure is good, since everyone is in such a good mood. Or perhaps it’s because hari raya is so near, that everyone is starting to get into the mood. This morning I went to OU with my sibs and it was fun, yup! I bought a ring and a pair of earrings. Last night, I was chatting with Emelda about shopping and how sometimes we are unable to resist the temptation of buying new stuff even if we don’t need them. Haha, we called it the “shopper pressure”. That’s how it was just now, I suppose.
Well, Rasta was fun too. It is sometimes funny how 2 very different people can work out so very, very well. My mom and dad are both 2 very different people, who happen to have 3 children and seem to be working things out pretty fine. We were called the “spoilt brats” just now, but we know babah was just joking. He called us that coz we hardly like housework, and as for me, I suck at cooking dishes. I have lots of time to learn right? It’s not that I’m gona get married tomorrow or even next month, haha.
Tomorrow I’m leaving for Kedah, for raya. And nobody’s gona be home, since my cousins will only be back on second or third raya. Aint that fun? Going back to an empty house, with no one except for nenek and perhaps one uncle. Oh, well, never mind. Worse comes to worse, I’ll ring Faizah up, or Adek up or even Nadd up and hang out with them. I just got my baju raya, and I’m shocked at the size I am now wearing. I thought the baju kurung was small, but apparently it fit just nice, and I look like a 12 year old, haha. But what am I complaining about, ya? It’s nice to be small.
Writing this now, I’m listening to Kabus Ribut, again! I’m addicted to this song. I was introduced to the butterfingers by a good friend, and when my computer crashed, I lost this song. Now I got it back from another friend. Talking about friends, haha, I’m actually thinking about one right now. I know this is madness, but I actually feel sorry for him. It sucks to be alone in a weird place with no family, and no one who really knows you, ya? And it’s even worse to be so far away from home during raya. I can’t help but feel sorry for him, but it’s not that I can do anything about it. I can only be sorry, I guess. Nadea doesn’t think I’m crazy for that, thank god, but I think I am crazy. If you think I’m crapping, it’s because I haven’t taken my bath yet, and I haven’t packed my bag yet, so I’m pretty distracted. I might write more, but I might not.
Selamat Hari Raya to all, and maaf zahir dan batin. May god bless you all always, and take care this raya. Enjoy yourselves, but be good too.
1 comment:
kakak, lynn nie.read most of ur blog.so u didi blogging too huh?ekekkke.well i did too. but i shared it with the other 3 of my best friends/roommates. so it became 4 of us.hey, let's cut this talk, why dont u pay a visit to mine? feel free---> http://thedfks.blogdrive.com
catcha later kakak.btw, happy raya! luv yah.take care.
Post a Comment