I just got back from buka with Dean and Ja at OU. It was fun, haha. It’s been quite a while since I last laughed so much. Today has actually been a mixture of everything a person can feel. I woke up today at the normal time, just in time to watch the Korean drama “Lovers in Paris”. That story is so cute. It’s about two guys fighting over a cute, innocent girl. While watching that, I was chatting with Pear, being two horrible feminists, when my mom suddenly called. She wanted me to look for something, and told me to Photostat some documents. I found the documents she told me to look for, then I got back to the computer. It started to rain, so I thought I would wait for the rain to subside before I went out. I’m now officially scared of driving, and especially in the rain. Then, my mom called again, asking me whether or not I had done what she told me to. When I said no, she started to get really mad, and told me she would do it herself. Well, I quickly changed out of my nighty and put on a baggy tee and a pair of jeans.
I thought she just wanted me to photocopy all the documents, but apparently, she wanted me to follow to the Indonesian embassy. Argh. A little bit of warning would have done me good. So I told her that she should have told me before, which she also got mad with. Fine, at last, I just followed her, and we went to the Indonesian embassy via LRT. On the way, mama asked me why I wanted to change colleges, since I looked like I was pretty happy in the current one that I am staying in. So I told her that there are 2 types of people in life; the first type, whom we get fonder of the more we know them, and the second type, whom we come to hate more, the more we know them. And since I have come to learn how to hate a particular person more and more for the past one year, I have opted to out. I know it’s stupid, but I really can’t stand it. I’m not sure what it is, but let me tell you that the sight of that person is enough to spoil my day.
Well, anyway, mama has a way of reminding me how much I actually don’t like these “life-pokers”, backstabbers, two-faced pies, and I just couldn’t help but tell my mom everything that I thought my mom needed to know. Well end of story, I don’t like to talk about the people I hate, it makes me sick. Finally, we finished whatever business we had at the embassy and headed home. I confirmed the buka puasa for tonight and then, started to do some typing , then later, I bathed and got ready. I’m not sure what it is that was so indecent about what I was wearing, but my mom certainly did not like it, and so I changed. I obviously got all moody after that because I simply cannot understand what decent and indecent is for her anymore. It’s like everything I’m doing right now, she’s against it. Just because the other day I was involved in the accident, each and every scratch and flaw and crack is my fault. I really cannot take it anymore. Life in this house can really be a hellhole.
Well, I changed into something more “decent”, anyhow, and went downstairs for a quick buka, and went upstairs and waited for Ja to pick me up. I just couldn’t wait to get out of the house. Cooping myself up was making my brains dysfunctional, and I can’t really think straight anymore. I’m just going nuts, enough is said, I seriously need and I want a break, god help me. I was so relieved when Ja arrived, I wanted to escape. And we had a great buka. Went to Just Thai where the food was pretty fine. The finest out of all, I must say are the waiters. They are so super duper extra efficient. The moment you finish your meal, they’ll come and take your plate away. Poor Dean, he was actually still eating his chicken, but no! the waiter couldn’t wait, so he took Dean’s plate away, hahhaa. The thing is, I have a feeling that the waiters liked Dean, or at least, they were observing him, since everything that he touched, whether he ate or not would be taken away. Crazy waiters. I think I finished my drink long before Dean did, but they didn’t take my glass away. But the moment I put the glass in front of Dean, and the moment Dean finished pretending that he had finished my drink, a waiter took the glass away. What’s with Dean and the waiters in Just Thai? Hahah, what is to happen.
I have no idea how big my tummy actually is, but after eating the rice, I was still hungry. So time for ice cream! My favourite, as usual, chocolate lecka lecka, served in a cute cup with a lip. We looked at more stuff, laughed some more. I want that pink bag in Momoe, but it’s freaking 59 bucks, which is quite a lot. But I might just get it, coz when I like something, there’s no stopping me really.
Well, all I can say is that I need more days or nights out, because being cooped up in the house is driving me insane. The thing is, my days of freedom are nearly over. K.Maya’s going back to Indon, soon, and I’m left with everything in the house, including my spoilt brat sister, whom I have become more and more irritated with as days go by. I need a break, a long, long break, and if possible, a holiday away with my friends or even alone. I just want all this craziness to end, coz I’m really tired. But I had fun today. I need more people to make me laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment