I’m doing a lot of things at the moment. Thinking of how to conclude my assignment, while listening to Switchfoot, composing a testimonial in my head, and typing this at the same time. Multi-tasking, yea!
I haven’t done blogging for a week now, and I kind of miss it, really. But I don’t have much of a choice but to do it on weekends, since most of my time is spent in Shah Alam. My weekend can be described as the best quality time, ever! Nothing beats the love you get from your family members, because you know that however old you get, you’ll always have them watching your back. I love my parents and siblings and there is nothing in this world that I would trade them with. On Saturday I went to OU with my brother. I know he would hate me saying this, especially right here, but he is the bestest bro. Someone you can call a best friend.
If I told you I can fit into a t-shirt of an 8 year old, would you believe me? Haha. I bought a t-shirt meant for an 8-year old in OU on Saturday. It’s really cute and it was cheap too, hehe. I’m becoming a shopaholic, gosh. But since I bought the digi-cam, I’ve become more cautious about my spending, just in case I don’t have enough to eat, =D. Today I went into KL with my whole family. I was supposed to do my assignment then, but I wasn’t about to be left out of the family excursion, so I followed, and lucky me I did, because it was great! Sometimes we find things which are really nice at places we least expect to find them, and I did find nice things just now. If it were not for my tight budget right now, I would have bought loads of nice things just now.
And now, here I am, writing a blog, not knowing what else to put in. many things have happened lately, but I’m not sure if I really want to share it. Maybe not now, or maybe never. But never mind. Most of the things on my mind are in this entry already. All in all, I had a wonderful time at home this weekend, despite having to “write” a case which is kind of driving me nuts, and besides the fact that I didn’t get to go to pasar malam today.. allaaa… missed my most favourite Sunday activity. Never mind, next week, next week, yea!
Well, to all the people out there who constantly put a smile on my face, and make me laugh till I lose myself, I thank you all. I couldn’t have made it through the ups and downs of my life alone, and without wonderful people like you guys. I love you all, you know who you are!
No comments:
Post a Comment