I had a tiring, exhausting, but fulfilling and happy weekend. My entire weekend, I can definitely say, was mostly spent traveling on the road and moving from one place to another. But all in good fun, fun, fun!
I finally got my own digi-cam at the PC fair last Saturday, though it isn’t exactly the one I wanted. It was too good a bargain to pass, so I bought it, yeay! I had 2 open houses on Saturday, one at Bee’s another one at K.Za’s. So, you can imagine the amount of food I consumed! At least 2 rounds at each house.. No wonder mama says I’m a fat piggy.
Saturday- PC fair, and 2 open houses, Sunday, now what did I do on Sunday? Owh, yes, how could I even forget? The unforgettable BTN seminar in Shah Alam. Wanna know why it was unforgettable? Simply because we were stuck in a centrally air-conditioned room, for some hours listening to the talks, and snapping pictures at the same time. Haha, well, truth is, it wasn’t that bad really. It was just time-consuming, and sadly, it consumed the whole of my Sunday. But since K.Maya is back now, it’s less stressful.
Well, got to get running. I’m going back to Shah Alam in a matter of minutes. Wanna go get a light breakfast, and read some cases, and then I’ll be off! I’ve finally learnt a bit how to use ADOBE, thanx to bro. but more to do, more to learn. Have a nice week okay, everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment