me and nadd
And oh, yes, I came across this line in Ummie’s blog, and thought I wanted to respond to it.
"To be without dreams, is to be without hope; to be without hope, is to be without purpose".
Well, I think it basically means in life we should dream big, about the thousand things, even millions of things we would like to have and do, because when we don’t dream, we have nothing to look forward to. And when we wake up every morning not looking forward to anything at all, not knowing the reason for living, we would end up as a hopeless person; no dreams, nothing to look forward to, and therefore, we’d hardly have a life. And therefore, our life would be without any purpose whatsoever. We live by the day, because we hardly look forward to anything. We don’t have dreams, so we don’t work to achieve, and the list goes on.
Dream on, but never let the dreams control us. Let us control them. It’s no use having dreams when we can’t walk the talk right? Let this life be purposeful. Know what you want out of it. After all, we only have once to live. Let’s not make too many mistakes, because in the end, there’ll be too many regrets instead of success. Well whatever it is, nitey, nite ppl!
Saturday, December 25, 2004
merry christmas!, wo yao present pls?
Today I was in some kind of excruciating pain during the earlier part of the day. If you’re not a girl, and reading this, don’t wish you were a girl. You don’t want to be one, trust me. My mom had been planning to have a bunch of her friends over for some makan-makan, so for the most part of the morning, I was in the kitchen helping her prepare. Then, Nadd called me later on, and told me she wanted to meet up, yippee! What a relief! The prospect of being in a houseful of “older collegians” as I name them wasn’t my idea of having a nice weekend. So I went to OU today and watched Ocean 12 with Nadd. Hehe, that story is good, so you better go watch it! All in all, I really had a nice day today. It’s been some time since I last saw Nadd, and it was great to be catching up on each other’s lives. I saw cute tees at FOS but I told my itchy hands I don’t have enough, so I didn’t buy anything besides my food and ticket just now. I want a Christmas present! Yes, I know I don’t celebrate it, but so what? Malaysians celebrate everything, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment