Wednesday, December 22, 2004

all the 5 things!

1.FIVE NAMES YOU GO BY:
- neesa
- kakak
- si bantut
- honeystar
- fei mao

2. FIVE THINGS YOU DISLIKE ABOUT URSELF:
- absent minded
- fluctuating mood swings
- I’m a crybaby
- accident-prone
- insomniac at times

3. FIVE THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND:
- why boys take so long to grow
- why encik yunus expects us to not read cases from case digests
- why I’m easily excited
- why I had to wear braces
- why I don’t have enough money for everything

4. FIVE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
- Allah
- death
- sometimes mama
- sometimes babah
- getting involved in relationships

5. FIVE THINGS U NEED EVERYDAY:
- plain water
- clothes to wear
- money
- nips
-sleep

6.FIVE OF YOUR FAVORITE BRANDS:
- esprit
- elle
- clinique
- FOS
- nokia

7. FIVE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS @ THE MOMENT:
- my boo- usher and keys
- always something- switchfoot
- chemistry between us- butterfingers
- dare you to move- switchfoot
- true- ryan cabrera

8. FIVE PERSONS YOU SPEND THE MOST TIME WITH :
- nadea
- the fei maos
- my bro
- my mom
- is a computer a person?

9. FIVE THINGS YOU CAN'T DO:
- buy discman
- live in england
- eat suka hati without growing fat
- understand ministerial responsibility in consti.
- control my mood

10. FIVE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
- listen to music
- blog
- eat nips
- Photostat, yeah right!
- shop

11. FIVE THINGS YOU WANT REALLY BAD RIGHT NOW:
- a creative zen mp3 player
- some lunch
- a car of my own
- a new laptop
-a new pair of jeans

. FIVE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
- lawyer, maybe? - I’m not considering practicing
- lecturer perhaps?- a loving and responsible daughter- full time
-somebody big in this world
- somewhere in life, I’m sure I’d love to be a mom
- unless I’m planning to adopt, I’m sure I’ll have to learn to be a good wife

PLACES YOU WOULD GO ON VACATION:
- London
- London
- London
- Scotland
- London - again

14. FIVE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE?
- babah
- mama
- the fei maos
- nadea
- pear

15. FIVE MEMORABLE MEMORIES THAT YOU CAN'T FORGET:
- 16th august 2004
- 12th February, every year!
- 18th January 2004
- the day I fell off a chair in front of the whole class, argh, kikikiki
- got loads more, but won’t be disclosed la okay? haha

heheh, i got this from ieja. tgh sangat busan. thinking about what to wear in social etiq. class. very hungry, hungry, hungry. waiting for abang mcD to deliver my burger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

never trust abang mcd.shhh.... love, nadira!!

Haneesa said...

hahaha.. ya, the abang mcD came late. kasi lapar saja, chis!