Monday, December 06, 2004

hmm?

I’m going back to Shah Alam at around 12.00 but I haven’t even bathed yet. Truth is, (as disgusting as this will sound), I haven’t bathed for the past 24 hours. Okay, okay, I know, it’s disgusting, but I was too tired last night after coming back from Kajang, and Midval. And besides, I’ve come to hate the water more and more now. It’s too cold for my liking.

I really don’t know what to write, but I feel like it. I’m going to miss blogging because I’ll hardly have time for it in Shah Alam. After talking to my dad that Saturday, I’ve been doing lot of thinking, about a lot of things. Maybe there’s more to all this than I will ever know. I hate the thought that I might never know what it is, but I hope it will be good. This is one of those mornings when I wake up not knowing what I’m looking forward to, not knowing why I’m alive, and what I want to do with my life. There’s so much more to venture, and I’m scared I wouldn’t have the time.

Last night I went on a sudden tantrum, so to the person, the only one person affected, I’m sorry. That person may never come across this page, but, I want to say sorry. I’m sorry I didn’t pick up the phone, I’m sorry I didn’t call back. I wanted to be alone for a while. I know I may have acted in a way I shouldn’t have, but I hope you understand. There are times when you just want to stay in solitude. And last night, I needed it. Thanks if you understand. If you don’t, it’s alright.

I guess I better get going now. I need to finish my packing. And I need a long bath. Cheers to all, have a great week.

Maybe redemption has stories to tell. Maybe forgiveness it right where you fell. Forgiveness is not a word in my dictionary. I shall never forgive. It was not right of you to hurt me, so you will never be forgiven.



No comments: