I am listening to Only Hope by Switchfoot at the moment. Vengeance can kill; believe me, I’m feeling it. I have a feeling that right now, revenge is being taken on me. Oh, boy, how sweet. Now I know why people say revenge is sweet. But hell, never mind, I really don’t care what these people think about me. I’ve got enough people to make me see the wonderful person I could really be. So if you think you can’t make me happy, please don’t come near me.
There are times when fathers come up with surprises that make us want to cry; just like my dad did yesterday. Fathers know, they feel and they have more knowledge about things that we think they are insensitive about. They may not show as much emotions as our moms do but give them a little bit of time, and space, and thought, and you’ll find out that they actually give the best advice. The kind that makes you want to cry, but the kind that opens your eyes to things you’ve been blind to.
No comments:
Post a Comment