Thursday, October 28, 2004

the morning of 27th

The clock is ticking, and the days are counting. I am getting better. The hurt and pain has started to subside; slowly, but surely. I am now less angry, and I feel better with this tranquility. Back then when I was mad, the satisfaction I got from my angst was purely temporary. I know now that I am not that person I thought I was, and this new self-discovery has brought me to respect myself more. The best remedies now are friends, laughter, chocolates and tears. Yes, ironically, tears too have become a remedy. It is good to let go of all the pent-up hurt once in a while; but only once in a while. I have learnt now that not everybody understands, and so nobody would really stay to listen. It is a tiring ordeal, especially when I don’t understand what they say, and never seem to take their advice. I guess I understand, because I too, would give up on someone so stubborn. I am getting better, and now able to reason more. I can think and I can feel, and this is just wonderful.

“He is not him, but he is someone. He may not be the same, but he is there. It may be unfair to him, but for the time being, it may just be the thing I need. The big great distraction I had been looking for.” This is what my friend told me, and it has got me wondering..

No comments: