Sunday, October 31, 2004

the horriblest zit, ever

That is the most horriblest zit I ever sawed in my whole wide life! And that zit is on MY FACE! Arhggghh. Boring Saturday. Very, very boring. I feel like going out or something. Last night was the greatest achievement of all the nights in my rehabilitation. I fell asleep before 2 in the morning. I have never slept any earlier than 3 for the past 2 weeks, and yesterday I slept before 2 o’clock in the morning. Gosh, I really am getting better I think. And yesterday, I am not sure why, but, I was just plain happy. I was me. The crazy stupid smiling me. Wow. But today that monster has taken over me again, and I hate it, arghh. Why can’t I just stay like I was yesterday? I guess it’s because people keep on changing and they don’t stop. Some people just forget what they had yesterday, and so they are willing to throw whatever. Haha. Yesterday night I had the shockest shock of my life. I was on my way back from OU and our car stopped at the traffic light. Beside our car was a jeep. I absent-mindedly looked at it until, a little boy popped his head at the window. For a long while I stared, and after that long while did I register that the little boy was Arif. He is soo cute, I wish he was my brother. The light turned green, the jeep went straight and we went left. Is it a sign do you think?

No comments: