The reason why I lost that feeling,
Is because close like hell means nothing no more.
The reason why I can’t seem to care even when I want to,
Is because close like hell means nothing no more.
The reason why I lied when I said “I love you”,
Is because close like hell means nothing no more.
The reason why I lost interest in you,
Is because close like hell means nothing no more.
The reason why I can’t seem to think of anything to talk with you,
Is because close like hell means nothing no more.
The reason why I don’t miss you,
Is because close like hell means nothing no more.
The reason why I left you to suffer,
Is because close like hell means nothing no more.
*Damn you, I wish you could do better than give me these 7 words. No point of you learning English when all you could think of is “close like hell means nothing no more”.
And this is what I have to say
When you told me you didn’t really feel me there,
I held on because I had faith in you.
The reason why I stayed on even when it seem like you didn’t care,
Is because I thought you needed me around.
I believed you when you said “I love you”,
Because I thought you were too nice to lie.
The reason why I never lost interest in you,
Is because I cared enough to try and be interested.
The reason why I called was not to talk to you,
But to merely hear your voice when I missed you.
The reason why I missed you so much,
Is because I had you, but I just didn’t feel you there.
The reason why I stayed when you begged me to stay,
Is because I loved you enough not to want you to suffer.
No comments:
Post a Comment