The Pusat Komuniti has been opened for a year or more now, and though I have lived in TTDI way longer than that, I have never set my foot in that hall. Today, however, I had the opportunity of going there. Sometimes I wonder who is the more excited one here; my mom or myself. Mama told me to take a break just now to follow her and my dad to a wedding, which was of course held in that hall. “Jum la, kita bule pegi, dapat tengok hall tu.. tak lama dah lagi (this one of course said very slowly with that cheeky giggle)..” haha. Smell some hidden agenda? Yup, that’s my mom alright.
The groom is older than my dad; he’s 48 and the bride 5 years younger than him. This is his first marriage, which proves that it may really take a long, long time to finally know that that person is the one for you. The hall was fine, I guess that’s because it’s new. I saw more ladies than men, and let me tell you one thing- that all OGs have this distinctive look, that you can simply point a finger to one and say with certainty that she was brought up and groomed on Bukit Merbah. The sad thing is, I’ve heard way too many cases of the OGs dying of cancer. As to why, I have the tiniest bit of clue. Perhaps it’s because we’re so driven and overstressed that we allow such incurable disease to claim our lives? I don’t know. I hope it doesn’t happen to Mama, or to me either.
I want to go to OU. I think I am addicted to window shopping and trying on things which I know I wouldn’t buy. Yesterday Mama bought a wonderfully red handbag and a lovely green one. I don’t know what’s gotten into her but she sure was thrifty, hahaha. Never mind, I’m not complaining. Sharing is caring, right? Right? =P. And I am also so smitten with sleep wear. Of all things? Sleep wear? The only people who are going to see me in them are my housemates and myself. I think I want to get the one in Aussino. Do you believe that I’ve been aiming for a pair of PJs from Aussino ever since I was in Form 4? Now, that is simply too long a wait, don’t you think? But the Aussino here is so useless, I’ll have to travel all the way to MidValley to get it. Or perhaps IKANO. Then I can go to IKEA. Ouh, yeah, I am an addicted window shopper. A severe one, that is.
I better stop now. Loads more to read, loads more to do.
Btw, just in case you have any interesting, researchable, significant, legal, not-difficult-to-get-a-title topic, please do inform me. My groupmates and I are kind of at a dead end. Just hoping that the latest is approved. Lots of prayers to go with that.
Okay, okay. I’m going for real now. Bye!
The groom is older than my dad; he’s 48 and the bride 5 years younger than him. This is his first marriage, which proves that it may really take a long, long time to finally know that that person is the one for you. The hall was fine, I guess that’s because it’s new. I saw more ladies than men, and let me tell you one thing- that all OGs have this distinctive look, that you can simply point a finger to one and say with certainty that she was brought up and groomed on Bukit Merbah. The sad thing is, I’ve heard way too many cases of the OGs dying of cancer. As to why, I have the tiniest bit of clue. Perhaps it’s because we’re so driven and overstressed that we allow such incurable disease to claim our lives? I don’t know. I hope it doesn’t happen to Mama, or to me either.
I want to go to OU. I think I am addicted to window shopping and trying on things which I know I wouldn’t buy. Yesterday Mama bought a wonderfully red handbag and a lovely green one. I don’t know what’s gotten into her but she sure was thrifty, hahaha. Never mind, I’m not complaining. Sharing is caring, right? Right? =P. And I am also so smitten with sleep wear. Of all things? Sleep wear? The only people who are going to see me in them are my housemates and myself. I think I want to get the one in Aussino. Do you believe that I’ve been aiming for a pair of PJs from Aussino ever since I was in Form 4? Now, that is simply too long a wait, don’t you think? But the Aussino here is so useless, I’ll have to travel all the way to MidValley to get it. Or perhaps IKANO. Then I can go to IKEA. Ouh, yeah, I am an addicted window shopper. A severe one, that is.
I better stop now. Loads more to read, loads more to do.
Btw, just in case you have any interesting, researchable, significant, legal, not-difficult-to-get-a-title topic, please do inform me. My groupmates and I are kind of at a dead end. Just hoping that the latest is approved. Lots of prayers to go with that.
Okay, okay. I’m going for real now. Bye!
1 comment:
kakakkkk.. addiction for sleepwear is the coolest!!! omg, try la senza! sumpah best! sheesh man. yea, tho its only for personal pleasure.
Post a Comment