Tuesday, January 31, 2006

//continued, with pictures from the past

I was in the midst of reading Feminist Jurisprudence, and I realised that I forgot to update my blog as promised last night. Actually, I did update it, but due to some other discussions happening simultaneously at that particular time, I lost track of what I wanted to write.

I’m home alone right now. The rest left for Melaka early this morning to send my brother to school. I didn’t want to follow because I thought it a waste of precious time- all that traveling, when we’ll only be there for last than 10 minutes. So many things have happened in the past few weeks, all good and bad. My housemates are such darlings, and all of them love to cook. So, I have the privilege of enjoying 3-4 meals a day, though some may not believe me (I cook too, mind you, just in case you thought I was acting like the big boss, doing nothing at all). Can’t wait to get back to Shah Alam, hihiih. But I miss home too. I think it’s been 2 weeks since I last came back and I’m so happy that this time round my holidays coincide with the rests’. Normally, I’d be stranded alone at home gaining weight like nobody’s business.

As I mentioned earlier, many things have happened. There would be too much to write if I were to share them all, so I’ll let the pictures speak, as always. Enjoy the remaining of your holidays everyone. A hectic after-break awaits us all when we return. Toodles!


us girls sending shubby off. shubby nyer mana? huhuh

shubby is here! the rightmost in the pic. frm left: tash, me and kchik.

this is my roomate, dekda. my make up artist for that night. just before the ACSC appreciation dinner, at home still.

some of the LO's of the ACSC who came.

this one with En. Rizal

the morning after. Malaysia's most beautiful, or Malaysia's most mengantuk? hhahaha

there are more actually, but i really can't be sitting here all day uploading. i'll update with more pictures later. bubye!

finished sometime around noon of 1st feb 2006.

No comments: