Friday, January 06, 2006

exhausted beyond words..

A week has gone by and things are going fine. Very, very fine indeed. The year is going fine and things in campus are too, which is a very good thing. That’s good because last semester I took so much time trying to settle down that I almost forgot why I was in university to start off with.

I enjoy living outside of college with the people I love. Dekda, Kchik and I have been friends since like forever and now we’re all living in the same apartment. We’re all turning 21 this year, but I don’t think we’re that much different than when we met each other 7 years ago. Still the same playful, childish bunch of girls. (but the other 2 have learnt the art of make-up while I’m still stuck with talcum powder and lip gloss per se, ehhe).

I just got home today. Initially, Dekda wanted to send me back home, but she realised that she wouldn’t know how to get to her office from there. But then, Jaja called and Mummy and I decided to go to KL to go look our books. Frustration and nothing more. Pure frustration. They marked up the price to RM 100 more, which made it RM 250? Now, what’s that? Madness. Though I know books are an investment, what’s the point on buying it at that price when you can get 2 books at the same price right?

We ended up going to UM’s Pekan Buku because the one in Shah Alam was obviously not much help. Typical Malays. Haih.. sabar, sabar. Then, I went back home. And I walked all the way from uptown back to my house. Madness? Yes, but I hate waiting for buses which don’t turn up. The mad thing is that 2 buses passed by me when I was walking back home. Biler orang tak tunggu, banyak pulak. Typical Malaysian buses. Haih..

Which leaves me exhausted, which made me superbly hungry. I ate like so, so much when I got home just now, and slept for so many hours. Which leads me to become extra groggy and pissed off. My Mama is kacau-ing me, hehehe, she wants to read my blog, but no, no, cannot.

I took my dinner already, but I’m still hungry.
I’m going downstairs to get myself some ice cream, yumyum.

Tomorrow we’re going to a wedding. My childhood friend is getting married. Everyone is growing up so, so fast, sobsob =’(

No comments: