Every time I look at the pictures we took on New Year’s Eve, I feel bile rising in my throat. I always get emotional when entering into a new year, not that I want to, it just seems to happen naturally. Many good and bad things have happened in the previous year, all to remain a memory now. I have come far from what and who I was years and years ago, and I have learnt to stop making resolutions, because I never seem to keep them in check.
The initial plan was to have a barbeque celebration like the one we had at Ja’s place last year, but my mind was too pre-occupied with loads of other things that I decided to not host the new year’s party this time round. Next year, perhaps.
Well, anyhow, last night was a blast. We had dinner (which I didn’t finish, of course) and just lazed around eating ice cream while waiting for the countdown and watched loads and loads of fireworks afterwards. They were beautiful and sparkling and the best part is that the night was shared with all the important people in my life, who make my life all the more very, very beautiful. It is definitely a night I will remember for all times. The favourit-est new year so far. ( fireworks and beaches fascinate me for some reason =) ).
I have no resolutions, yes, but I have many hopes for this coming year. Hopes that all of us could be better people. That we would keep on giving and receiving all the best things that life can offer and making the best out life and living. I also hope that things work out well in my life; my love life. I am tired of starting over, I am tired of heartaches. And though all this joy is making me fat, no doubt, I don’t care. I hope it lasts because I love Ted to the bits and pieces. And lastly, to all the people out there who make my life meaningful, and those who care enough to pass by this blog to give it one more heartbeat to live, I love you all. and thank God for his blessings. Allah bless us all..
p/s: though I plan not to make resolutions, I really hope in time to come I would be able to finish my food so that I won’t waste so much money for merely eating the “kuah” of the noodles. Hehehe.
The initial plan was to have a barbeque celebration like the one we had at Ja’s place last year, but my mind was too pre-occupied with loads of other things that I decided to not host the new year’s party this time round. Next year, perhaps.
Well, anyhow, last night was a blast. We had dinner (which I didn’t finish, of course) and just lazed around eating ice cream while waiting for the countdown and watched loads and loads of fireworks afterwards. They were beautiful and sparkling and the best part is that the night was shared with all the important people in my life, who make my life all the more very, very beautiful. It is definitely a night I will remember for all times. The favourit-est new year so far. ( fireworks and beaches fascinate me for some reason =) ).
I have no resolutions, yes, but I have many hopes for this coming year. Hopes that all of us could be better people. That we would keep on giving and receiving all the best things that life can offer and making the best out life and living. I also hope that things work out well in my life; my love life. I am tired of starting over, I am tired of heartaches. And though all this joy is making me fat, no doubt, I don’t care. I hope it lasts because I love Ted to the bits and pieces. And lastly, to all the people out there who make my life meaningful, and those who care enough to pass by this blog to give it one more heartbeat to live, I love you all. and thank God for his blessings. Allah bless us all..
p/s: though I plan not to make resolutions, I really hope in time to come I would be able to finish my food so that I won’t waste so much money for merely eating the “kuah” of the noodles. Hehehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment