Friday, December 23, 2005

rambling bout nothing

I finished reading if you could see me now”. When I first bought it, I thought to myself, “I really shouldn’t have grabbed it off the shelf and spend a fortune on it.” It didn’t exactly tickle my fancy in the beginning, but as I leafed through the book, and let me absorb myself in the book, I ended up in tears, as always.

It’s been such a long time since I suffered insomnia. The night before the last, despite my attempts to sleep, I got less than 3 hours. Last night I got less than how many hours. I don’t know what’s going on. This hardly happens unless of course something is bugging my mind. Well, actually, there is something, but that’s nothing I wish to share.

And last night, when I couldn’t sleep, I rummaged through some old stuff in wardrobes and found the thing I had been searching for. It’s more or less the same as it was 2 years back, smelt more like wood more than anything, but well,, it was still what it was. Right after that, I got back to bed, and.. I slept. Surprisingly.

Hmm… I have never really had problems with handphones. They hardly give me any problems, no matter haw horribly ganas I am. But this one, though I didn’t exactly tend to it like a baby, I did take care of it, and now, it’s giving me a really tough time. It’s asks me to give my PIN code everytime I shut it and open it. (it’s a flip) as if I switched it off or something. Then, I’m left with an abundant of missed calls and messages.

The people in Shah Alam are helping us close the deal with the guy today. Hopefully things go well so that we can start cleaning up and moving in. It’s going to be another hectic semester. And I don’t even have a place to stay yet. Damn. I have to go to the handphone shop now. Hiccups non-stop and I’m hungry. Forgive my ramblings. I lack sleep.

No comments: