Thursday, December 15, 2005

sisterly outings

I simply cannot live without my Mom. Thihihihih. Just finished helping my mom plan something for this weekend. I love it when my Mom gets excited about something, it makes her extra adorable, especially when it involves food, haha.

Today I had 2, oh 3 outings actually. At around noon I went to Menjalara to pick FiQqs up, and then we headed off to OU, to do some window shopping, as usual. Vincci has loads and loads of nice shoes and ballet pumps and what not, and I wish I didn’t have any books or rent or anything to pay, so that I can just splurge with pleasure. Well, anyhow, I didn’t. We had lunch at BK and talked about lots and lots of stuff. FiQqs was my junior in college, and though we weren’t exactly that close back then, I’ve always thought of her as a real sis. I guess I treat each and every starter of mine like a sis, and that’s why I don’t have many of them. (for non-TKCians, starter is a name to replace “pet-sisters” and what not). We talked and talked some more, and walked around looking at stuff, wishing we had more money, haha. As usual.

Then, at around 1600, we went to see Hood at WH. I can’t remember the last time I saw Hood, but I have no idea why I miss her so, so much. Hood and I have been pretty close throughout these years, and it was really nice to meet up, eventhough it was only for a short period of time. FiQqs and I went to teman Hood eat her lunch at Kenny Rogers and that’s when our YBs, Azali and Dean came to join us. They were taking some time off to relax from their hectic schedule. After that, we went all crazy over Hood’s new shoes which was super, super nice. Aiyah…. I also want la!!! Of all times, I am so freaking broke during the sales. Damn…

Well, anyhow, left OU after a while and sent FiQqs back home. The jam wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, and I reached home with a happy heart.

Thanks FiQqs, for the gift. I still go jelly at the sight of soft toys, though I legally am no longer a kid. Ahahha. And Hood sayang, you hang in there because things would be fine, trust me. *I can’t stop thinking about what Nick told you though*.. haih..

I’m off now. Going to watch Runaway Jury, and continue reading my new book. Nadira, you ARE right. This one hasn’t quite captured my attention yet. Perhaps I made a wrong purchase, haih..

What would life be without complications ya? Good nite lovely people.

the trademark TKC smiles =)



above to bottom: moi, hood and fiqqs, hood dear and me, last one is me with fiqqs

my stuff =)

my personal collection


new softie fiqqs gave me, i like =)

No comments: