Thursday, December 15, 2005

dah basi pon basi la. baca saja ya? =)

Oh, yes. It has been quite some time since my last update. It was like last month, I think? Haha. Well, anyhow, I’ve been kind of occupied actually. I wouldn’t exactly say I’ve been busy, not as busy as our YB, of course, but occupied.
Some stories have become basi, actually. The last thing I remember is my excitement about the lexis nexis course. And trust me; the course was something worth being excited about. The marketing team was super nice; the program they were promoting was superb too. All in all, it was a very good day. Of course to top up that good day, the girls and I (except for Nad, that is, because she was still jetlag from her trip to Hong Kong) went to IKEA to do some shopping. We all went gugu gaga over the furniture and the ideas they displayed in the showrooms. I have absolutely no recollection of how many times I told Mummy I wish I had a house of my own, and kids and kitchen and bedroom, well, basically I just wanted my own house. (Sorry Mummy, sure busan, cakap ribu-ribu kali).
Then, the girls and I went back to my place to have a look at my room, which was a mess, as usual. And then, Jaja wanted to go back, when she saw me playing Jewel Quest. She was stuck like glue to it, I just had to take pictures because it was so, so amusing. As displayed below. And she just started the game, and was already hooked. So you can imagine how horribly addicted I am to it, ya?

take note: tgk tuh, jaja and her handbag, KNEELING some more. addicted giler..


mummy pon sama rupa-rupanya.. hahahahahha


Then, they went back home, and I started packing because I volunteered to become one of the liaison officers for the ASEAN Civil Society Conference which was held from the 7th till the 9th December in my Uni. Unlike many other things I’ve done in UiTM, this time round’s activity was a lot more fun than usual, partially contributed by the fact that I had met many new people who enjoyed verbal sparring more than anything in the world. (Rafaie, being one of them). All in all, though the delegates did make things seem more complicated than it should have been, with their demands and queries and what not, it was very much fun and educational. And it’s such a surprise that we all acted like we’ve known each other for years though we just met then. Didn’t get to take many pictures though, because we were kind of busy running around from one place to another, doing lots and lots of stuff.

And now, I’m back at home. I was supposed to go back to Shah Alam for MMS, but I was too rocked out to even pack. Besides, my parents were away for a while and the kids needed a driver and an adult at home (though I don’t seem at all like an adult, I am a responsible sister, mind you!). And I so love Mr. Brightside, because he came to see me. Kesian dia, orang dekat movie ticket counter ingat girlfriend dia belum 18, ngahahaha. Sorry ha dear, I can’t help it that I’m short, huhu.

That’s all folks. I’m currently addicted to Text Twist. And I just bought a book by Cecilia Ahern "If You Could See Me Now" in Borders, in Ikano just now. Just for the record, Ikano is nothing exciting. So I suggest you don’t go there unless you are claustrophobic and hate crowds and until they open more shops.
Toodles, everyone. Have a very good night okay? =)
and to Melissa, you inspired me to write this one, somehow.. basi pon basi la kan? huhu

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, someone asked my boyfriend if I was legal to date. that person thinks i'm not 18 just because i'm short...hmmm
anyway, guess it's not too bad because i'm shorter than you :D

Melissa said...

glad to be of inspiration.. ;)
hehe.
and yes..ikano has nothing to shout out about at all. =D


xoxo

Anonymous said...

i nak pinjam itu buku jugak!
hahahhahah

nnn said...

hong kong n msia takde time difference..so its more like, melayan nafsu kemalasan di pagi hari...ehhehehe..kantoi la saya.hehe..mwahh.

AkuSukaBelog said...

u miss something... me =(