Sunday, December 04, 2005

monkey business

This laptop has been going on and off for more than 5 times just this night. I am so exhausted, yet I can’t seem to doze off. I’ve been trying to sleep ever since 2130, but to no avail. Normally, during holidays, I seldom miss updating my blog daily. But for the past few days, I missed. Let’s just put it this way; it is a lot better to equate anger with silence, rather than regretting words said and written when finally outside that moment of angst. I do have a blog expressing how angry and hurt I’ve been for the few days of my silence, but I’d like to keep it to myself for now. Unless of course, you happen to have my laptop password; the key to my heart =).
Well, anyhow, today has been a good day, though I didn’t do much to start with. I only went to the market and sat in my room playing Jewel Quest, which Dude helped me download from the internet, which I am currently addicted to. Babah wanted to sort of like shoo us from the house just now, not that he didn’t like having us around or anything, he was just sick of looking at us doing nothing, I guess. But it was like 1400 ++ or so just now, so we all gave it a pass. Watched lots and lots of TV; reruns of shows I have already watched (and though this is a lot out of line, I just killed a bug, yuck!).
Then, in the evening, the weather was good, thank God! So, all 3 of us decided to take a walk at the park. Finally, I get to do my breeze walking. I was starting to think I’d start turning into a big, fat balloony if it kept on raining in the evenings.
The event of the day though, was that I was chased by an angry male (I think) monkey (with horrible fangs, okay!). I am not a monkey lover, but nor am I a hater. I used to wonder why people are so scared of those creatures, because as far as I am concerned, as long as you leave then alone, they won’t do you any harm. Today, I was proven to be wrong because that monkey, for no valid reason (as if they ever reason, to start of with), started chasing me for some good 50 meters or so. I was screaming like nobody’s business, and luckily there was a Chinese guy nearby. (My siblings were nowhere near, because I like to do my breeze walking alone. And I walk fast, btw).
After that, I looked back every 15 seconds I think, just in case there were any monkeys ready to pounce onto me to seek revenge. Haha. Perhaps it’s high time I looked for a new port to work out. It’s starting to give me the creeps. Haha.

Well. I got to go now. I’m tired, but as I said earlier, I can’t sleep. Perhaps I should go join my sister downstairs. And I want to go to Sg. Wang so badly. I don’t know why.

Selamat malam semua =). Malam ini sangat panas lah. Mengapa ni.

No comments: