For some reason, I will not stop rambling like a mad woman about the public transportation system in Malaysia. The buses in particular because the trains are clean and punctual and doing a very good job, thank you. And one thing for sure, they are (the buses, I mean) utterly unreliable, and nerve breaking. Though having a car of my own isn’t exactly the ideal solution to all of this misery, sometimes I do wish I had one just to take me home and back to Shah Alam when the time and circumstance requires me to do as such. Times such as this; tomorrow is Raya Haji and the very next day I have class at 8. Wonderful. How very wonderful indeed. Well, anyhow, Selamat Berkorban everyone, hihiihi. (this is poyo, I know)
I might update later. I have something on my mind, but if I write, I won’t stop and you’ll be left with much more than you intend to read. =)
I might update later. I have something on my mind, but if I write, I won’t stop and you’ll be left with much more than you intend to read. =)
//this is an edited version. i found something cool on Aimi's page.
| You Are 50% Boyish and 50% Girlish |
You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch. Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes. You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them. You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be. |
what on planet earth is a eunuch? i tried typing it in Word, but it doesn't have any suggested synonyms. well,nvm. i'll find out soon. the weather is lovely, btw. i might go out for a walk. ta!
3 comments:
eunuch is a guy tht his private parts got chopped off either intentionally done (by himself or other ppl) or due to medical purposes. that is my understanding
thank you. i am terrified. huh
hanisa. u got tagged~! ;)
Post a Comment