I am so absent minded. I already opened Word, then I opened a new document. Haih..I don’t plan on writing much, but then again, that’s what I always plan and look at all the ramblings I leave you to read.. hahah.
Yesterday’s wedding was fine. Finally met my childhood friend, and her mother and aunties of course. We lived nearby each other when my Dad was working in England for a year when I was 6. I was glad we went early, because I’m sure the “kecoh” would be far greater if the rest of the aunties we lived with back then showed up.
“ieeee… dah ada anak dara.. lepas ni dia pulak la.. ni kena reserve khemah ni.. pindah rumah sana pulak… maximum 3 tahun jer lagi ni.. dah ada calon dah??”
The same thing with each aunty. As I mentioned earlier, we were there early because there were some other things we had to tend to after the wedding. Went to Seremban after that to visit a sick relative and of course, we went round town to go look for some stuff. I grew up in Seremban. I like it a lot. A LOT. And I won’t tell you why but suffice to mention that most things began right there, hihihih.
And now, I’m stuck at home alone. Even my sister has got better things to do rather than lazing around like a fat cow. I’m stuck at home munching. It’s either I’ve been so deprived of food, or that I am suffering acute PMS. Either way, I’m eating like a cow that never stops grazing grass. And that’s just vege they’re eating, and it makes cows fat. I’m more like a junk food binger so that’s going to make me obese? I hope not..
I’m in love with Jaja’s shades, but I don’t have my camera cable or card reader to upload the picture from my camera. But I like it so much. And I so want to go to the bazaar with my Momsie to go have a look at junk we both like collecting dust on, but even she is not around.
There. I told you I’ll finally leave you with loads to read. I’ll stop now. Tata people. I want the shades, the necklace and the guy. Quick.
Yesterday’s wedding was fine. Finally met my childhood friend, and her mother and aunties of course. We lived nearby each other when my Dad was working in England for a year when I was 6. I was glad we went early, because I’m sure the “kecoh” would be far greater if the rest of the aunties we lived with back then showed up.
“ieeee… dah ada anak dara.. lepas ni dia pulak la.. ni kena reserve khemah ni.. pindah rumah sana pulak… maximum 3 tahun jer lagi ni.. dah ada calon dah??”
The same thing with each aunty. As I mentioned earlier, we were there early because there were some other things we had to tend to after the wedding. Went to Seremban after that to visit a sick relative and of course, we went round town to go look for some stuff. I grew up in Seremban. I like it a lot. A LOT. And I won’t tell you why but suffice to mention that most things began right there, hihihih.
And now, I’m stuck at home alone. Even my sister has got better things to do rather than lazing around like a fat cow. I’m stuck at home munching. It’s either I’ve been so deprived of food, or that I am suffering acute PMS. Either way, I’m eating like a cow that never stops grazing grass. And that’s just vege they’re eating, and it makes cows fat. I’m more like a junk food binger so that’s going to make me obese? I hope not..
I’m in love with Jaja’s shades, but I don’t have my camera cable or card reader to upload the picture from my camera. But I like it so much. And I so want to go to the bazaar with my Momsie to go have a look at junk we both like collecting dust on, but even she is not around.
There. I told you I’ll finally leave you with loads to read. I’ll stop now. Tata people. I want the shades, the necklace and the guy. Quick.
2 comments:
i wanna go to seremban, badly
hahh...the usual aunties ramblings...heheheh
i got the same thing from them!
welcome to the world of anak dara!
Post a Comment