Friday, February 24, 2006

life.. a box of chocs.

I’m bored, I really am. I’m currently at home, acting as if I had nothing important to study, when Land Law II test is just a few days away. And one thing for sure, those days will pass like a Ferrari. Many weeks have passed now since the last entry. Birthday parties, assignments, tests, fights, laughter- to put in a nutshell everything that has happened in these few weeks of silence.

Life will always be a box of chocolates for me. I say this almost all the time not realising that this is in actual fact what my life has really been since I could ever remember. Things just happen to me whenever and wherever it pleases. I have no right to complain, I know, because there are some people who go through life without having anything memorable or surprising happening to them. As compared to a dull and lifeless life, I’d opt for mine anytime.

Well, anyhow, talking about life. So many things happen in all of our lives. People come and leave; people live and learn and people do so many other things. And when something bad happens, we tend to regret and ask ourselves “why.. why.. why.. “

Sometimes in life, there just comes a time when we have to give way to fate. Because no matter how much we resist it, it will somehow carve its way in our lives; one way or another. I stopped resisting fate, but I asked many questions, still. Always unsatisfied with whatever it is that life has given me. I failed to see why my life has turned as such.

We make many choices in life, and sometimes the choices we make are not those we like or favour. Sometimes we don’t want what we have chosen, but we choose to live with it nevertheless.

It’s the middle of the night and I might not be making much sense. I just wanted to tell you all that it does not matter why you made the choice you did and that it may not necessarily be important to find out immediately why. Things happen- they just do.

No comments: