Saturday, February 04, 2006

fickle-minded shopping sprees

I’ve lost my concentration; I have way too many things on my mind. I’m trying to get Trusts into my head, but then again, I have Feminism to think of too. And the drama which I have yet to finish reading. Time goes by so fast doesn’t it? Especially when we’re having so much fun relaxing and shopping like we own Bank Negara or something.

For 2 days in a row now, I’ve been to IKANO. The day before with Yaya, and today with my sister and K.Maya. It was fun, really it was. I’m finally coming to the realization that IKANO isn’t so bad after all. Yesterday I paid RM 1.50 for the parking? Unspoken of! I’ve never even been to OU for longer than 3 hours. I must be mad. I passed by Aussino more times than I wish to remember. I’ve never felt so agonized about a pair of pajamas, honestly. It’s so ridiculously priced that I’m having more than second thoughts.
To buy or not to buy; that is the question. Is it worth, you think to be spending RM40 on a pair of pjs when I KNOW for sure that I can get 2 pairs if I buy it at Jusco for the same freaking price? The wonders of being fickle; it gives me nightmares, huhuh (of course I am exaggerating on that point).

Well, anyhow, nothing happening this hols. I’m a lil’ worried about my mom though, because I think she’s overstressed at work. But she’s learning to take things easy, I guess. I just hope she doesn’t get sick because of all this.
She asked me what I want for this 21st, which is supposedly the best time etc. etc.. To be absolutely truthful, I want …… & ……. & ………. So you see, there are many blanks that need to be filled, so I couldn’t bring myself to tell her all the things I want. Because so many empty blanks would equate to burning a hole in her pocket, I think I wound have added to all that headache of hers yesterday.

Well, as I said, there’s nothing much to share about other than my fickle, over-indulgent shopping sprees. As much as I hate for the hols to end, I can’t wait to see my housemates too. And I have so much to say to that no-good landlord of ours. You just wait and see.

And by the time I post this entry, I’m sure it would already be midnight, so
Tash dearie, you’ve finally joined Kchik and her adulthood, huhuhuh. Happy birthday, dear. Have a great one this year and a many, many good days ahead of you. Allah bless you, today and always.

To the rest, selamat malam!



No comments: