Saturday, February 04, 2006

i want polaroid


This morning in my attempts to get my mother out into the sun, I told her I wanted to go swimming. So the whole family went out, and we reached there at around 7.30. I don’t know which swimming pool in the world opens at 9 a.m., when it would be so freaking hot then, but this particular one opened at 9. We all ended up in Hartamas for breakfast, and since my dad was in the mood to drive around, we headed off to Klang afterwards. Setia Alam is so freaking nice!! And I got to know that the houses in Bkt. Jelutong only costs 450k??! I have to start saving, because that is the ultimate dream! Hahaha.

Then, since it was on our way anyway, we ended up going for a swim for about an hour or so. It was fun, though I can hardly float. Just for the sake of updating actually. I’m bored, and I want that tshirt in Padini. And to all the fiGhTersz 9802, it’s been 8 years since we last went to college for the first time. cracks me up to remember all that naivety and tears.

I want Polaroid, bad!
Byebye.

No comments: