Sunday, February 05, 2006

e-PJJ

….. elektronik- Perhubungan Jarak Jauh

I tell myself and others time and time again that I’m used to it. I AM used to it, honest, I am. But at times like this I wish I had what they all have and that is the privilege of nearness, the privilege of seeing each other whenever they feel like it, or hanging out and window shopping with each other like nobody’s business. At times like this, I wish distance didn’t cause me so much misery, but it is, and I won’t go on denying it.

So maybe Nad has a test on the 8th, and I’m merely guessing because my elective subject test is on that day, and maybe Jaja is miserable because she has a test on the night of the 9th, all plans ruined etc. etc.. In comparison to them, I am a very lucky soul because no such thing is going to happen on the 12th. But Nad has Zack waiting for her outside the classroom to have a drink to celebrate to top up the celebration I am sure her family has planned for her. I am pretty sure Jaja’s mummy and her pretty sisters have plans too and to add to all that joy, Atong would definitely be there outside the door of the exam room with a bouquet of roses, waiting for Jaja to finish answering her test questions.

As for me, I’d most probably be at Nad’s place at the stroke of midnight entertaining those present for the BBQ we planned. Life is never fair, so they say. I’d still have friends and family around no doubt, but I have never quite been so lucky to have my other half around on my special day. I would most probably fall asleep that night wishing someone was near.

Off to Shah Alam now. No connection for the next few days.
Goodbye Neverneverland, hello Hectic World.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

blogger sent me a mail saying that u dropped me a comment. but when i checked here, it seemed to have dissappeared or something. =)

why la.
hehe.