I am horribly burnt, exhausted and hungry. I learnt today how wonderful rice tastes. Today is the first day after 2 days that I finally ate rice. Yummy =). I just got back from MMS, and though it was tiring, it was fun! Yeay! Classes start on Monday, and that’s when I have to settle my college problem. Stupid management. But never mind.
Today I learnt an extremely valuable lesson. Though I’ve known this for quite some time, today I really saw that things always, I repeat, always happen for a reason or reasons for the matter. It’s best we don’t question too much of God’s doings, and let life take us wherever it wants to take us. Everything happens for a reason. God works in mysterious ways.
Another valuable lesson learnt; nobody knows what they’ve got until it’s gone. While it’s there, cherish it, and love it, and appreciate it. It might just be the best thing that might happen to you. Be careful what you wish, it might just come true. (someone i know got that wish. i don't think it was a pleasant wish come true. nak kata padan muka tak baik, tapi padan muka)
I need to bathe. I need to sleep. And I need to figure out a way to get a birthday card and a great book to give to Mama. So sad, because I haven’t had the time to properly plan her day. But it’s okay, it’s okay. Night people.
Today I learnt an extremely valuable lesson. Though I’ve known this for quite some time, today I really saw that things always, I repeat, always happen for a reason or reasons for the matter. It’s best we don’t question too much of God’s doings, and let life take us wherever it wants to take us. Everything happens for a reason. God works in mysterious ways.
Another valuable lesson learnt; nobody knows what they’ve got until it’s gone. While it’s there, cherish it, and love it, and appreciate it. It might just be the best thing that might happen to you. Be careful what you wish, it might just come true. (someone i know got that wish. i don't think it was a pleasant wish come true. nak kata padan muka tak baik, tapi padan muka)
I need to bathe. I need to sleep. And I need to figure out a way to get a birthday card and a great book to give to Mama. So sad, because I haven’t had the time to properly plan her day. But it’s okay, it’s okay. Night people.
btw, the "yeay!" wasn't for "class starts on MONDAY". you people might start thinking that i'm a freak =P
No comments:
Post a Comment