I feel so weird. I think I walk around like some mindless zombie with a pink umbrella, not knowing exactly where I’m going or what I’m about to do next. I’ve never known campus life to be this horribly tiring. Honest. I’ve loads and loads to do, I have no idea where to start. I have a presentation coming up, and I don’t even have a topic yet. Wargh. But luckily that’s only for the trials. My main presentation topic requires me to do something I’m not sure I will be able to do. How on earth am I supposed to walk up to a counter, or a pharmacy and look at how much a packet of those things are? I mean, yes, I know I would most probably never step into that shop again or something like that, but then, they might start thinking I practice PMS. This is not the typical PMS; this is an abbreviation of another thing. But then again, I won’t change my mind. I’ll stick to my topic.
Loads of things have been happening in my life despite all this hectic-ness with campus and work and everything. I went to Cyberjaya last week, and finally met my cyber friend Shaf. Haha. Finally we meet Shaf. And up til now, people are still making a big fuss about me missing class. Only ONE class la. Hahahhaa. I’m only human and I think I’m allowed to oversleep, alright? =P.
Why on earth is everybody asleep? I guess I’m off to bed too. I need to get up early anyway. Of all times, I’m so freaking busy when my brother is home. Great. Is it okay if I just want to stop studying and marry a billionaire? Then, I’ll have all the time in the world to shop and sleep and cook and do nothing at all. Me and my wishful thinking- it will never end. Good night.
Loads of things have been happening in my life despite all this hectic-ness with campus and work and everything. I went to Cyberjaya last week, and finally met my cyber friend Shaf. Haha. Finally we meet Shaf. And up til now, people are still making a big fuss about me missing class. Only ONE class la. Hahahhaa. I’m only human and I think I’m allowed to oversleep, alright? =P.
Why on earth is everybody asleep? I guess I’m off to bed too. I need to get up early anyway. Of all times, I’m so freaking busy when my brother is home. Great. Is it okay if I just want to stop studying and marry a billionaire? Then, I’ll have all the time in the world to shop and sleep and cook and do nothing at all. Me and my wishful thinking- it will never end. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment