Saturday, July 23, 2005

the story of..

chocolates and chilies

Just for the sake of updating, let me start this entry by telling you that adding two of the abovementioned ingredients will lead to a massive stomachache. But life is fair I guess. What more could I ask for. I look into the mirror and I see something I never thought I would see. I try to talk about it, but it doesn't seem to work. So I guess I've given up wondering why and what next. After all, life has always been all chocolates and chilies for me.

5 comments:

ILynn Virgobiru said...

chocs n chillies huh?
yeahh...ur rite bout that ;)

signither said...

have u tried Arnott's Tim Tam "Dangerous Liaisons" Chilli Choc Fling??

Haneesa said...

does such a thing exist chadsz? my god, i was just joking about the whole thing. or are you trying to pull my leg here? =P

signither said...

aiyo.. dat tim tam wujud la.. ade je jual here in Aussie.. xtau la in Malaysia.. huhu.. google it..

signither said...

Click here for da image