Sunday, July 10, 2005

lalalala

Right now, I’m at home waiting for my parents to come back home. It’s Mama’s birthday, but she went out so early in the morning, I didn’t get the chance to wish her yet. I thought they’d be home by noon, so I took a ride to OU with my friend who was on the way to work (tq awak!), quickly bought her a pressie and bought myself something and bought them all some stuff to eat, and quickly walked back home, and walla! They’re not home. Sungguh marah. But never mind, never mind.

My classes start tomorrow. And as much I hate early mornings and walking to class, and listening to God knows what in class, I’m actually quite happy that life is going to be all happy and hectic all over again. (talking as if it hasn’t been all hectic and busy for the past 2 weeks =P ). I like it when I’m busy. That way, I’d have less time to waste, less time to munch, more usage of the brain, no more sleepless nights.

Actually, I have loads more to write. I have much more to tell. But I’m too lazy to type and compose, though it doesn’t require that much of an effort truthfully. I better go repack my stuff. Finally got my college. Yeay.

No comments: