Monday, June 27, 2005

here i go again

Aiyah. This MSN. Crazy. I can’t sign in and I don’t know why. Maybe it’s a good thing also. I need to pack. Yes, people, I’m going off again. But this time, somewhere pretty near, as compared to the last time. Where is Segamat on the map, anyways? Orang Johor, please enlighten my geographical knowledge will you? *Hints to Miss Azureen =) *. Well, anyhow, I’m leaving for Johor on the 1st, so those nearby, please come visit me in Shah Alam tomorrow and bring me out to eat =). Orang jauh also can. The car consumes fuel like some black hole dear, honest. During MMS also please drop by. I think I’m going to be the only one from my Faculty. Yikes. Pretty scary considering the fact that there might be more than 2 people from each Fac. But hope for the best. I’ve already accepted the offer to become Pembantu MMS, after which, I will be known as Kakak all over again, by a bunch of 300 hundred students who might actually be older than moi. Haihya. I need to pack. Got more stuff to cram into that small bag. Bubye people.

Eik, I can sign in now. So suddenly, but that’s good. =P

note: it's all in purple. semangat Uni tak? hakhak

4 comments:

signither said...

not just UiTM.. MRSM too.. tak tau la lepas ni MARA nak 'purple'kan ape pulak.. huhu..

Haneesa said...

hahah. ouh, yeah. paint the town purple man =)

nnn said...

uitm dihatiku!!!!

Anonymous said...

i'll try to drop by if you 'need' me.hehehe