at home.
2. state your full name.
hanisa salehin

not bragging here. but this is the only name tag i have left. =). trying to be creative here, hahah
3. do you like your name?
yes, short and sweet (at least I think so)
4. can you remember what you did on the first day of school?
uh-huh. I remember my cs very well. I remember how proud I was of myself coz I didn’t cry when my parents left me. I cried a week after though =P
5. what are you going to do first thing tomorrow?
pray, I guess
6. what is ur number?
if you knew me well enough, or had the courage to walk up to me and ask, you’d have it in your phone book by now.
7. at what age you first learn to use a pc?
14- late uh?
8. do u think u could live without a pc?
I don’t think so
9. do you feel lonely right now?
nah
10.have you ever eaten any exotic food ?
exotic drink can ah? Air nira- it was nothing yummy, honest =(
11.what is the last illness that you had?
is kemalasan an illness?
12.do you like listening to rap music?
its okay. Not favourite, but its alright
13.have you ever thought of driving the MRT?
no. I want to drive my own car though.
14.which do you prefer? sunny or rainy day?
rainy
15.when was the last time you read newspaper?
yesterday
16.what pet do you have?
2 kitty cats, have a look at them
17.what is the brand of your first wristwatch?
swatch tic tac, green colour. Very cute
18.look at your back, what did you see?
the sofa staring at kim possible. Haih, I should change the channel
19.what can you say to your friends?
say what? If I wanted to say anything, it would be- mari cari beach!
20.do you sing while you are taking a bath?
I hum, sumtimes
21.how many gf/bf's you already had?
loads of gfs. Have had them for years. Special bfs, not many. Guy friends also not many
22.dream that you remembered?
hahha. Nobody remembers this la
23.what do u usually do if ur mad?
cry and eat and sleep and listen to loud music
24.do you agree on the saying to forgive is to forget?
not really. It may be one of the processes involved, but forgiving doesn’t make you forget then and there.
25. can you ride on a bicycle?
yep
26. last thing you held before using the pc?
handphone

the handphone. nak new one bule tak?
27.Where is that place you always dreamed of?
i know this is nuts, UK UK UK
28. When was the last time your tears fell?
I cried the whole of last week. Haha. That was the last
29.Where will you go after here?
most probably the park


1 comment:
how can i NOT remember? =) thanks for being great k.nina!
Post a Comment