It was a trip like no other. Something I would not in a million years mind repeating. I went away to find peace. And thank God, I think I did find a piece of it when I was there. It was as if I was directly talking to Him- I asked Him all the questions I could possibly think of, and I cried time and time again for no apparent reason. I took pictures in my mind instead of my camera. The whole experience touched me in an indescribable way. The whole trip basically hit me right at the heart- and taught me more than I could have learnt elsewhere.
Despite taking pics with my mind, I did snap some moments while we were there. I might look different, but don’t laugh at me now ha. Hehe.
Despite taking pics with my mind, I did snap some moments while we were there. I might look different, but don’t laugh at me now ha. Hehe.

this is in Jeddah. my dream came true. i had been bugging my mom throughout the whole trip about wanting to see a sea. i got to see the Red Sea!~ beautiful. beautiful. beautiful

arabian slurpee anyone? mine was yumyum. theirs- made their teeth all bluey..


3 comments:
it was beautiful wasnt it?always will be...hehe.
emm, bile la nk merase pegi sane??
man..u got 2 go there? i wanna go too...my parents just went there without me, can u believe it?! aaarrggghhh!
;P
Post a Comment