Thursday, June 08, 2006

T.I.P.U


I was told that the results would probably come out today. I’ve been in the CC for approximately 20 minutes, and still, nothing. No results have been released yet. Actually, I kind of know what my results are, but I just want to confirm my grade for a few subjects. Land, LRM, and moot. The rest, by relying on the results I know, I passed.

It’s so freaking hot these days. Almost feels like I’m in an oven or something. I can’t wait for work to finish. Then I can stay home and sleep all morning, and have breakfast in bed. Yeeehaaa! Actually, I’m just dead bored, that’s why I’m writing this. Going back home is the absolute last thing on my mind right now, because nobody’s home. So the CC is a good sanctuary, i guess.. I so want to go jalan-jalan. I wish i had more money for leisure.

Dahla, I’m going to try again. If takda jugak, memang tipu la benda ni.

No comments: