Wednesday, June 21, 2006

it's tiny. or am i old?


I had such a good day today!! Tq to Nadd Haridan, and our always ever-so-impromptu plans. I haven’t talked to her for quite some time, let alone meet up, so there was a lot of gossip, reminiscing and other stuff girls do, of course. We found this shop which gave kind of ridiculous price reductions, not because the prices are so exorbitant, it’s just that.. well.. it’s so freaking cheap, it’s almost unbelievable. We both grabbed a top each (^_^). For today, that is *winkwink*

Oh, yes, I almost forgot. How could I forget?? We met with this Ungu guy while shopping in the Padini Concept Store. My Godddd.. He looks so, so good in real life. In the video clip, none of them looked worth enough to be looked at. We actually took a picture with him. Thanks to yours sincerely (^_^).

waiting for Cik Nadd in the ladies =)


with theUngu guy in green

Other than that, yesterday, I went back to College with Izza Idris. I haven’t seen Izza in an even longer time, and so, we talked and talked and talked, just like we always do. College looks so tiny in my eyes now. I wonder why. I actually think I’m starting to come to terms with the fact that I’m old.. erm.. older la.. not old (“,)

I want to go read the book Ja lent me. I love it.
Couldn’t find A Million Little Pieces, just now though. I want that one badly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi kakak, went to college eh? miss u n every single fightersz aa, kirim slm semue org eh..