I’ve known Hood for a countless amount of years. Well, maybe that is the exaggeration of the century, because before I was 13 I didn’t know her at all. So, you do the math. I’ve known her since 1998, been her desk-mate for 3 years in a row, since I was 15, and yesterday, was the first time, ever, I watched a movie with her. Ye la, kecoh, but, I’ve been seeing her every single day when I was in school, and gone back home the same weekends she went back home, all my darkest, deepest secrets are buried in her mind and heart, and we’ve never even seen a movie together?! Despicable, hahaahaha. (sorry, theatrical sikit, and there’s a good reason for it)
I’m going back to Bukit Merbah tomorrow!!!! Weeeeee~~ and so many of us will be there. Honestly, I didn’t really expect that kind of number, so I really can’t wait to see all these grown up drama queens!!
Okay, I’m out for now. Need to go to the bank. Chalo
I’m going back to Bukit Merbah tomorrow!!!! Weeeeee~~ and so many of us will be there. Honestly, I didn’t really expect that kind of number, so I really can’t wait to see all these grown up drama queens!!
Okay, I’m out for now. Need to go to the bank. Chalo
No comments:
Post a Comment