Monday, June 26, 2006

no name entry

What have I been up to lately? Well, nothing much to be honest. I’ve been on and off the phone, online and offline, planning, and thinking about the coming fiGhTerzs 9802 gath his weekend. Please, do come, my dear batch-mates. It’s been quiet some time since we last had a gathering. Or has it been some time since I last joined one?

I’ve approximately 2 weeks till school starts. To be honest, I am pretty excited. Staying at home is no fun especially when no one’s home most of the time.

I went to OU alone just now. I always go alone, actually, but I don’t know why I decided to state so today. But anyhow, my laptop is sick, and the LCD is not functioning properly. Luckily it’s still under warranty, so I don’t have to pay anything, yeay! I have to save up, because I haven’t paid my fees yet, and I don’t have much balance left in my bank account :’(

My hair irritates me. I want to cut my front hair so that I have a fringe. But, then again, that might just be a waste of precious money, so maybe I won’t. I guess I better get going. I don’t really have much to tell, my life is pretty boring during the hols. And to be honest, I don’t know what to name this entry. No name entry?
Lynn Helina, dearie. Happy 21st birthday =)
Tata, everyone, good night =)

No comments: