Saturday, May 20, 2006

saya peniaga



I woke up this morning to my mom’s constant banging on the stairs. They all wake me up like that. It saves them from walking another floor up.

I guess I am in a very unstable state of mind at the moment. This time around’s PMS is horribly horrible, I don’t have any other word to describe it. So I sent my sister to PJ anyway, and instead of waiting there like a mindless idiot, I came back to Taman Tun to have some breakfast. Ended up in the same shop with my parents. Then, yadayada, of course I went to pick my sister up.

I was in a very bad mood today. Seriously. So bad that I didn’t even feel hungry. Went to the TTDI market with K.Maya, but I didn’t buy anything at all. I just handed her the money, and let her do the work. I just wasn’t in the mood.

Earlier in the morning, I got a message from Baby, telling me that she was selling stuff at the flea market at The Curve with K.Za. So after the TTDI market I went straight there to lend them my moral support. The traffic was madness as usual. Thanks to the Da Vinci Code.

I thought I’d stay only for a while, but I ended up selling some stuff with them too. So, today, saya adalah peniaga. I’m pretty tired, but I had so much fun! Took some pictures, but they’re with Baby. I’ll need to get them from her no matter what.

I’m still PMSing, but I don’t know why. I guess it just happens naturally and I don’t need to justify. Will be going back to Shah Alam tomorrow. Maybe another blog later, maybe not. Goodnite.

No comments: