It is scorching hot. I think I’ve turned into barbequed girl in the past two hours I’ve been outside the house. I went back to Shah Alam today. Planned on going back to campus for a while to take my log book, which I conveniently, purposely did not take on the last day of exams. Thought I’d take it on Friday, so clever, I didn’t remember Friday was a holiday. Well, how should I remember? Everyday is a holiday for me, after all.
Anyhow, the office was closed, (padan muka aku). But I’m not the only one, haha. Apparently, Ja hasn't taken hers yet either so we’ll both have to beg the office people on Monday morning to give out log books to us, even if they hadn’t opened yet at that time. I went shopping for my work clothes, both yesterday and today. My dad treated me to 2 nice shirts yesterday, but as usual, they’re both like 1 ½ sizes bigger or so. I’ve given up arguing, because apparently, they want me to wear it till I bear my own children. Never mind all that. Complaining wouldn’t help anyway.
In two days, my days of monotony are to begin. Imagine going to work in black and white EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. Now how boring is that? Seriously. Black skirt and white shirt and not to forget the blazer. That is all. As it is, I don’t get to wear fancy clothes to class, now this for one whole month? Goodness gracious. Anyhow, other than that, I’m pretty excited about the whole thing. Nadira finally figured out who SAR is, haha, and that’s who we are to meet this Monday morning.
I’ve been home for less than a week, and I haven’t done anything much. Been up late most of the mornings, and gone nowhere at all. I’m so in love with the baby cats, which are still pink and yawning and scrawling all over the box like nobody’s business. They’ve started to open their eyes. So, so, very pretty.
Alrightee. I’m off for now. I have a dentist appointment this evening to extract my Wisdom Tooth. Wahahahahaha (gelak evil). I am SO.FULL.OF WISDOM. Haha. Very funny indeed.
Ted. Happy belated.
Anyhow, the office was closed, (padan muka aku). But I’m not the only one, haha. Apparently, Ja hasn't taken hers yet either so we’ll both have to beg the office people on Monday morning to give out log books to us, even if they hadn’t opened yet at that time. I went shopping for my work clothes, both yesterday and today. My dad treated me to 2 nice shirts yesterday, but as usual, they’re both like 1 ½ sizes bigger or so. I’ve given up arguing, because apparently, they want me to wear it till I bear my own children. Never mind all that. Complaining wouldn’t help anyway.
In two days, my days of monotony are to begin. Imagine going to work in black and white EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. Now how boring is that? Seriously. Black skirt and white shirt and not to forget the blazer. That is all. As it is, I don’t get to wear fancy clothes to class, now this for one whole month? Goodness gracious. Anyhow, other than that, I’m pretty excited about the whole thing. Nadira finally figured out who SAR is, haha, and that’s who we are to meet this Monday morning.
I’ve been home for less than a week, and I haven’t done anything much. Been up late most of the mornings, and gone nowhere at all. I’m so in love with the baby cats, which are still pink and yawning and scrawling all over the box like nobody’s business. They’ve started to open their eyes. So, so, very pretty.
Alrightee. I’m off for now. I have a dentist appointment this evening to extract my Wisdom Tooth. Wahahahahaha (gelak evil). I am SO.FULL.OF WISDOM. Haha. Very funny indeed.
Ted. Happy belated.
1 comment:
hope removing your wisdom tooth won't be so bad!
Post a Comment