Friday, May 19, 2006

give me something good

I am at home.

I have been summoned to come home to be my sister’s driver for her hour and fifteen minutes music class, which by the way is in the earlier part of tomorrow morning. And then, for the rest of the day, I am destined to face boredom.

I cancelled all plans with Ted so that I could be my sister’s driver tomorrow. I thought it was for the whole day. I haven’t hanged out with Ted for eons.

I thought (just to make myself feel happy) I might watch the telly all night since I’ve nothing better to do, but the Astro was struck by lightning. So what now?

I can run and rent some movies, but I can’t seem to think of any good movies. Any suggestions, please?

Friendster keeps on redirecting me to my sister’s page instead of mine when I click “Home”. Why?

I did not take dinner. I burnt my tongue badly due to the delicious sizzling rice in Red Quali, which I had for lunch yesterday.

I’m starting to like work, and luckily I have all those crazy friends of mine to make my days less boring. Let’s have Friday Auctions again, okay?

Can somebody please belanja me The Da Vinci Code? I want to read. I also want Sunsilk baru.

Can somebody please take all this misery away?

I have an excruciatingly painful period pain. Period.
this is just for fun. i stole from Melissa. very low lust? huuhuu. do i have nadaa sex appeal? or does sex not appeal to me? i am confused *_* ... very high envy? huuhuu. this thing is clever.


Greed:Medium
Gluttony:Medium
Wrath:Medium
Sloth:Medium
Envy:High
Lust:Very Low
Pride:Medium


Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

1 comment:

Melissa said...

low lust.

heee..