Tuesday, May 09, 2006

finally habis

The finals are finally OVER and OUT! Woohooo! And I’m finally home. Thank you Dekda sheng, for sending me back =)). It was so nice of her to drop me off before going to work. As much as I’m glad that the exams are finally out of the way, I’m finding it hard to grasp the fact that I’m going to be so freaking free for like 2 months?@!! Okay, one month minus the compulsory practical, which I think is going to be fun because I’ll be doing it with the Smarties, yippee! Anyhow, I hope these hols would be fun, nevertheless.

I’m so bored, and I’ve only been home for a few hours. Haven’t taken my bath yet, haven’t had my breakfast yet, and I don’t plan on going up to my room for fear that I mess it up before the day is up. I have 3 kittens downstairs, all small and pink and meowing like hungry cats. Well, they are baby cats =)) after all, that’s why they meow. K.Maya is thrilled because she’s bored being home alone.

I just went downstairs to get my daily Neslo. The days of boredom has begun. I’m so excited about my new top, but I’ve yet to wear it. I don’t know where to wear it to, since I’m all t-shirt and jeans most of the time. Maybe I should wear it tomorrow to Bat’s birthday lunch, but is it on anyways? Girls, do update me okay? If in OU, even better =P.

Well, anyhow, I don’t have any recent happenings to share. All are basi stories and ready to be thrown into the recycle bin. I’ve been typing a lot on a lot of things, but I never really had the time to go to a CC, and the campus computers are hopeless because they’re all loaded with Brontox. So kesimpulan is that I haven’t been sharing anything with you for the past month or so, and I don’t think I will.

Alright, I better stop. I stink, as all Kam B.I.N.G s do. That kerusi OSIM is superb I tell you. Ady, sorry, you got competition, mate. It’s like tangan orang, tapi yang kuat punya. Keluar segala angin =)). Dah, dah. I want to mandi.. hopefully =P.

I miss MaMi BaDak oredi =(. Kene bukak pintu rumah sendiri for the next 2 months, hihih. And m:i:iii is superb!!!! Hadoi.. dah dah. I’m gone for good, tata!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kakak, can smell the Kam B.I.N.G sampai Seattle :P